This page has information about some of the data services provided by
the Infrared Processing and Analysis Center (IPAC). This list should not
be considered comprehensive. For more information and access to all the online
data services IPAC provides, see the Analysis Tools & Packages and
Planning Tools sections of the IPAC Web site.
- IRSKY -- This observation planning tool allows the display of
IRAS images, overlay of catalogs on the images, and information
on the ISO satellite, all of which are useful in planning ISO observations.
It can be accessed through an SSH connection, or by sending an email request.
IRSKY Overview (instructions
for accessing the tool using SSH)
IBIS (IRSKY Batch Inquiry System) is
the batch email version of IRSKY. IBIS computes the infrared sky
background and confusion noise for targets using parameters and positions
based on the input file you provide.
IRAS Data Processing Services Available By Email
- FRESCO -- Full RESolution Survey COaddition. Coadded images
of the IRAS calibrated raw survey data with no resolution enhancement
or smoothing applied.
- For more information, read the FRESCO Overview
- To request the template and instructions for submitting
FRESCO requests, send a blank email (with at least one blank line in the body) to email@example.com
- HIRES -- This tool provides resolution enhancement of IRAS data using the
Maximum Correlation Method. Actual resolution achieved varies but can be better
than an arcminute.
- For more information, read the HIRES Overview
- To request the template and instructions for submitting HIRES requests, send
a blank email (with at least one blank line in the body) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed Aug 19 2009